This is not SANDBAG and not general JUTE BAG or NYLON BAG. This is the Flood Sap Bag.
SAP (super absorbent polymer) is no-toxic, lightweight, biodegradable.
It is a polymer material with good water absorption and water-holding capacity. It can absorb water up to several hundred times of its own weight, and become a natural gel within seconds. Even under the conditions of heat and pressure its water retention is also very strong. Meanwhile, it has a good stability when meeting light, heat, acid and alkali, also with good biodegradability. Because of its many advantages, SAP is widely used in various fields (personal care, agroforestry, industry, etc..).
Before absorbing water
After absorbing water
JUTE or NYLON
absorb water in 3-5 mins
Method of storage:
hermetically put in shady and cool area
1. Temporary heightening for flood protection, rescue, dikes loopholes, overflowing, flood control dike. temporary waterproof construction, reservoirs, rivers levee, seepage, landslides, slope protection , engineering closure,Clogging of the gutters.
2. Drainage for warehouse, yard, ditch pond, flooded farmland.
3. Used for easy flooded factories , tunnels , underground parking, metro and other areas.
4. Absorbing water for road construction, bridge construction, competition venues and others.
5. Used to need to quickly go to the water in mining , oil and gas exploration and other industrial and mining enterprises. And so on.