|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Unit Price:||100.0~500.0 USD||Production Capacity:||2000pcs|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||Each one per carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Delivery Date:||20-25days|
|Min. Order:||50 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air|
PVDF Tubular UF Membrane modules are designed for separation,concentration and purification of the components of liquid mixtures and waste waters (solutions of high-molecular substances and colloidal solutions, finely divided suspensions, oily wastewater, low-coalescing emulsions). They are perfectly suited for treating solutions containing particles and high viscous solutions or solutions becoming viscous during treatment.
PVDF Tubular UF membrane modules
Key Benefits of Tubular Membrane Filters
- Tubular membrane filters have a wide center channel - which better handles feed streams with large solids and high levels of suspended soils without clogging
- Excellent, cost-effective replacement tubular membranes fit nearly any existing in-plant systems
- Direct replacement of Koch & PCI Tubular Membranes
- Automatic Sponge ball cleaning system promotes easy maintenance, less downtime
- High cross flow velocities prevent membrane fouling, especially in applications with difficult process and waste streams
- Combine with other SpinTek filtration technologies for a complete process solution to handle most liquid/solid separations more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Complete range of pore sizes
- PVDF membranes available
- Available in 5′, 10′, and 10.5′ lengths
We can produce module to replace KOCH, PCI products.
Category: Tubular Membrane
Related Category: Hollow fibre membranes